Leopard geckos ~ my favorite color morphs!

My tastes in leopard gecko colors and morphs have changed somewhat over the years, but here's my current fave list:

1. Rainbow morphs
Not so common and totally cool, these have two or more different patterning and colors on their body. I have to confess that I've never seen one in real life, only in photos

2. Bold stripes
As the name suggests: deep, colorful stripes...most likely reddish or brown.

3. Super hypo tangerines
Orange is one of my favorite colors. Who doesn't like orange?! It's bold, vibrant and reminds me of health and happiness and Vitamin C.

4. Tremper Albino Mack Snow
I'm funny when it comes to albinos and more colorless leopard geckos. I used to prefer the vibrantly colored leos anytime of day, then I went into a muted, all-white phase (in the nineties ironically when all I wore was black!) and then I went back to highly colored ones again. But I've always maintained a soft spot for the snows more than any other low colored variety.

5. Carrot tailed leopard geckos. I guess this goes back to my love of orange. It's an unfailingly happy color.

What's your favorite leopard gecko morph and why? Feel free to write and let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a favorite type of leopard gecko?